Tuesday 17 May 2016

Sometimes…



...you have to accept, you could save a million puppies from drowning and still people will hate you. Sometimes, you write something that people misinterpret because of their inner anger and jealousy. Sometimes, it's not about you at all but you're in the firing line. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. Right?

Wrong…you can do something about it. You can give in and wither away, drowning in abuse and bile, OR you can accept, it is confirmation of your gut instinct and use it as a platform to move on and concentrate on the important things in YOUR life. I choose the latter. I choose to continue to focus on my new career and making a better life for my children. I may have set backs but I won't give up. I may be derailed but I will get back on the right tracks.

Today I feel buoyant and happy, satisfied I am on the right track. It was never going to be easy – times are tough for all of us but I have faith in myself and my children have faith in me.

This week is all about tying up loose ends and research. Projects include:


  • Compiling TV production/ agent information
  • Looking at writing grants
  • Chasing my PhD
  • Completing my author profile
  • Updating my website
  • Synopsis and Treatments
  • General Housekeeping and accounts.
  • looking for part time work - earn some money.


And…there is a small matter of a HUGE football match on Wednesday evening. I want to wish my beloved Liverpool FC a massive good luck from us all here. We'll be watching – YNWA #JFT96. I have a feeling it is our year.

Next week, I can focus solely on my new project and being a Mum to fabulous, well- mannered boys.

Stay safe and focus on your own dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment