Friday 4 December 2015

Terrible week but still here...just

There will be a blog sometime this weekend - sorry to threaten you but forewarned is forearmed and all that!! I know you love me really as I do you!

I can't tell you how glad I am this week is nearly over. I have learnt trying to maintain a dignified silence only feeds lies and manipulations. I can't get over how someone would complain about someone writing about something that they claim they didn't do! Ask yourself, if you didn't do it, would it be a problem? And if you did do it, why not own it and apologise? None of it makes it acceptable to cause the problem in the first place. There would have been no issues at all if there had been some honesty and humility.  I sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.  Sad that this is now the way of the world and people have to be so assuming and judgemental. I refuse to change my outlook but I will no longer stay silent. This weekend I'm back to writing & my number one priority - being the best Mum I can be.

Streetwise

I am currently polishing Streetwise, my first script.


Log line : 


In a dark world of unimaginable tragedy and heartbreak, angels and heroes emerge, shining beacons of hope.


Description:

Life's path can change at a blink of an eye or the detonation of a bomb. In Leeds, Robert Kennedy should have been planning a wedding not a funeral. Consumed with grief and guilt, suicide seemed his only escape from his perpetual nightmare. A single of act of kindness saves him from himself.

In Birmingham, Georgina Harding manages to escape her mother's boyfriend's imprisonment and a deadly paedophile ring.

Coleen Green is a hiding a dark, violent past and living a new life with a new identity.

Three lives worth saving and whose paths are about to cross with potentially lethal consequences.


Beyond the Past



The screen adaptation is coming along but if you can't wait, it is available NOW


Have you had the chance to read it yet? Would you like to review it for me?

Read the first three chapters FREE on my website
Available from:
Pegasus Publishers
Amazon UK
Kindle
Amazon US
Or you can order from your local bookshop. The ISBN number is : 978-1-84386-789-0

So far so good. More will follow. Have a great Friday, see you at the other side of the weekend. Stay safe.















No comments:

Post a Comment