Tuesday 8 April 2014

You know about me… tell me about you?







Right, now I have your attention, I thought it would be nice to get to know you. I have told you about myself my work, hobbies and charities I am involved with. I’m a nosey Yorkshire lass who likes to know who reads my blog. So, I have compiled a list of fun questions for you to answer. You don’t have to give any personal details, this is purely for fun so I can get to know my readers. My answers are in red. Go on, join in. We all need a bit of fun sometimes.


1. Which city, country are you from? 

Leeds, England

 

2.  What are your hobbies? 

Reading, writing, swimming, walking, F1, rugby league, Football (sometimes I wonder how I have time to work)


3.  Do you follow any sports? 

Yes. Football, rugby league, F1 but will watch any sport!

 4.  Which clubs do you support?


Liverpool FC, Leeds Rhinos /Sheffield Eagles(I have to say this!) and Ferrari.

 5.  Your Favourite Authors 

Bronte Sisters, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Ian Rankin

 

 6.  Your Favourite book 

Wuthering Heights

 

 7.  Favourite character from a book 

Heathcliffe

 

 8.  If you could have four people over for dinner who would it be? 

Definitely Louis Spence, Kenny Dalglish, John Bishop & Andrew Voss

 

 9.  Favourite Film/Movies  

Depends on my mood. 51st State & Star Wars series but like The Holiday & Bridget Jones

10. Favourite line from a film/movie?   

I said take care of him, not take CARE of him (from 51st State)

 

11. Countries on your list to visit? 

All of them. Would love to tour the world one year with the F1 world championship.




That was pretty painless. Please keep it clean and good humoured.

Now your turn… have fun… don’t leave me hanging




No comments:

Post a Comment