Tuesday 10 December 2013

Fancy Sponsoring a rising star in Rugby League





This letter was written by my son, Wesley. He is looking for sponsorship for his scholarship team at Sheffield Eagles Rugby League Football Club. It would be great if his hard work and committment was rewarded with sponsorship.  



Dear All,


I am fifteen years old. I am in my final year of my GCSE’s at Boston Spa School and have been accepted as a Scholarship player at Sheffield Eagles Rugby League Club. I first played rugby at six years old and since then have wanted to play professionally. I work incredibly hard and I am determined to give my all to succeed.


Unlike Super League clubs, Sheffield Eagles and all Championship clubs do not receive any money from the Rugby Football League for youth development.  In spite of this, the club works really hard to develop home grown talent and I am privileged to have been given this opportunity. 


I am looking for a sponsor to help continue their work and to ensure more people like me get the chance to follow their dreams.  I wondered whether you would be interested in sponsoring me. Any donation, whatever size would be greatly appreciated.


The sponsorship packages available are:

Gold Package – Cost £1,000

Scholarship Team Shirt Shoulder Advertising

Acknowledgement on the club website, in the programme and on the iphone app.

2 Eagles Club (VIP) tickets for Sheffield Eagles RLFC matches in 2014

Publicity opportunities using the scholars at company and advertising events.



Silver Package – Cost £300

Acknowledgement on the club website, in the programme and on the iphone app.

2 Eagles Club (VIP) tickets for Sheffield Eagles RLFC matches in 2014



Bronze Package – Cost £100

Acknowledgement on the club website, in the programme and on the iphone app.

Please note that a scholarship player is allowed as many sponsors as possible in multiples of £100.



The sponsorship provides significant help to the club for playing and training kits, training facilities, pitch fees, physiotherapists and medical staff.


Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you would like to ask any questions or speak to someone, please contact my Mum, Pam Charles at pamcharles01@sky.com or you can email me on wes.charles@sky.com or contact Sheffield Eagles on
0114 261 0326. Their website is http://www.sheffieldeagles.com

Yours faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment